NEST is the umbrella organization for the seven Western Research Centres in the Faculty of Social Science, which set its agenda and provide its governance.
All members of the governing centres are also members of NEST.
For full membership information, please visit the websites of the corresponding governing centres:
- Centre for Computational and Quantitative Social Science;
- Centre for Human Capital and Productivity;
- Centre for Research on Social Inequality
- Centre for Research on Migration and Ethnic Relations;
- Centre for the Study of Political Behaviour;
- Centre for Transitional Justice and Post-Conflict Reconstruction;
- Centre for Urban Policy and Local Governance ;
NEST is located in and governed by the Faculty of Social Science. It is led by the Director who works closely with the Governing Council. The Director reports directly to the Dean of the Faculty of Social Science.