In order to support our mission, NEST is seeking support from donors.
Donors can support different initiatives within NEST, designed to develop the next generation of researchers, build strong research networks, communicate the findings of our world-class researchers and bring in distinguished lecturers.
Fundraising will focus on:
- an endowed annual Distinguished Lecture Series;
- an endowed annual conference;
- Visiting Fellow positions (both endowed and limited term funding) to bring recognized scholars and policymakers to NEST to conduct empirical social science research with policy implications;
- Junior Fellow positions (both endowed and limited term funding) to bring recent PhD graduates to NEST to conduct empirical social science research with policy implications;
- endowed Research Chairs in policy-related research areas for the Departments in the Faculty of Social Science ; and,
- naming opportunities for the network itself, as well as the large conference room and other rooms in NEST’s physical space.
For more information on supporting NEST, contact:
Senior Development Officer, Major Gifts
519.661.2111 ex 88828